COVID-19 Protocols at Rick Lieu Dental Care
Our office complies with the infection control recommendations by the American Dental Association, Centers for Disease Control, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, and Washington State Department of Health.
Some items to note for when it is time for your appointment:
- If you have been sick (fever, cough, or other possible COVID-19 related symptoms) in the 14 days prior to your appointment, please call to reschedule your appointment.
- We ask that you wait in your car if you arrive early for your appointment. We’ve eliminated most seating in the waiting room to allow for social distancing.
- Come alone unless you need assistance or are accompanying a minor.
- Please wear a mask
- There is a hand sanitizing station for your use upon arrival.
- You will be asked screening questions related to your health and potential COVID-19 exposure and your temperature will be taken.
- Your dental team will be wearing an increased level of protection for both your safety and theirs.
- We are frequently sanitizing the common areas in addition to stringent sanitation practices in the dental rooms.
Our office is happy to answer any questions that you have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you, Dr. Lieu and his dental team!